Tucson Computer Repair & Services
Why Choose Earth Web Technologies for your PC and Mac Computer Repair?
When technology glitches, and you need computer repair, doing it yourself can be an extraordinary hassle. That’s why Earth Web Technologies is here, doing computer repair in the Tucson area. If you live in the Tucson area we come to your home or office for all your computer service needs, in most cases we can even remote in. We can fix just about anything if it’s broken or simply not working correctly, and we can do it quickly. Chances are, if it involves technology in any way, we can help!
Convenient on Location Tucson Computer Repair & Service
Onsite tech support is great way to solve unique tech challenges such as setting up or upgrading WiFi networks, adding new accessories and user support.
Onsite computer services allows us to work directly with our clients to address issues with a focus on personal training and best use practices. By combining the convenience of onsite and remote computer support, and the backing of our local full-service repair center, Earth Web Technologies can appropriately handle any and all of your technical support needs.
The Truth About Onsite Computer Repair
Onsite support offers a lot of great capabilities and convenience, however there are limitations and some services are best performed at our service center. Many onsite tech support providers claim that just about any issue can be resolved onsite, but unfortunately this simply isn’t honest or accurate.
Many critical and fundamental hardware components can only be properly treated with access to a wide range of hardware and software tools, additional workstations, and around the clock attention from a team of support staff. Here are a few scenarios where onsite support service is an efficient and effective option.
Onsite support is ideal for:
- Setting up new computer systems & servers
- Creating & upgrading wifi networks
- Network media & file sharing
- Printer & scanner support
- Software Support
- Security & password assistance
- Syncing services across devices
- Using cloud apps & services
- Assistance using apps & programs
- Setting up and managing backups
- Assistance with organizing files and folders
- Removing conflicts and compatibility issues
Onsite support is not recommended for:
- Hardware problems and/or physical repairs.
- Data recovery from any kind of data loss scenario.
- Serious virus removal, trojan or rootkit virus/malware infections.
- Damaged or corrupted Mac OSX or Windows systems.
With our easy and affordable on-site and remote computer repair in Tucson and the surrounding areas, you can expect the best out of your computer systems. Call us today at 520-333-3374 and see how we can help with your computer repair and support needs. If you are a business you also want to check out our Managed Services that helps your computers run at peak condition and saves your money.