Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management Services
Instant Targeted Traffic
Pay-Per-Click advertising gives you the ability to have an instant presence online. SEO and social media can take weeks, and even months to show results. Pay-Per-Click (PPC) Management Services allows you to immediately reach your targeted audience and create traffic to your site. Our PPC specialists are experts in campaign management and in achieving the highest ROI for our clients.
AdWords Search Ads are the ads that you see in the top four spots of Google’s Search Results Page. These ads are “Pay-per-Click”, which means it costs absolutely nothing to be on the page. You only pay when someone clicks on your ad and goes to your website.
The idea is simple – use all the targeting methods available to get the most highly qualified, relevant visitor to the website possible. If the website does its job of converting visitors to actions, then this can be a very profitable way to feed your sales funnel.
Why? The concept is simple. People use Google to find local businesses. They enter keywords related to your business. That makes them extremely likely to buy from you since they are actively looking for what you sell. Since your ad appears at the exact moment they are looking for you, and they click on your ad at that moment, and they see your website a second or two later, AdWords delivers high quality, timely visitors to your website. The likely hood of that person contacting your business is very high.
Our AdWords Management Service:
Step 1: When you sign-up for our AdWords Management Service, you’ll need a few pieces of information:
- The Click Budget – How much do you want to spend each month on clicks?
- The Geography – Where do they want the ads to run?A Radius – ie. How many miles from your location? OR,
- A list of Zip codes. OR,
- A list of Cities or States.
- The Products and Services to advertise – What do you want to advertise?
Step 2: We review the sign-up information and get back to you with any questions.
Step 3: We set-up the AdWords Search Ads using information from your website and the online sign-up form and start the campaign.
Step 4: We monitor and optimize the campaign each month and produce a detailed report each month for you of the results. We continue this process each month until you let us know.
eCommerce and Everything in Between
PPC isn’t just a tool for those that are selling products online. Lawyers, doctors, car repair shops, and pretty much any other business can take advantage of PPC. Regardless of your product or service, your clients are searching for you online. If you’re not appearing in the ads that are delivered at the top of the screen, then you’re losing customers to your competitors that are taking part in PPC advertising. Don’t be left behind. Contact us today to find out how we can help you with your Pay-Per-Click (PPC) needs.
We manage these AdWords services for a variety of organizations:
- Small Business. We work directly with Small Business Owners, including franchisors and franchisees, to drive local traffic to their website at very affordable rates.
- Agencies. We offer a subcontracted AdWords management service to agencies, like website design agencies, media buyers and marketing consultants. Agencies can now offer AdWords services to their clients at very competitive rates.
- Nonprofit Organizations. Not many people are aware of the Google Non-Profit program. We work with certified non-profit organizations at a discounted rate to help them drive contributions and increase awareness for their cause.
Our AdWords Management Services include all aspects of Google AdWords, but most of our customers take advantage of the AdWords service that get a maximum ROI:
Our AdWords Management Services are designed to help your small business grow.
- Search Ads
- Remarketing Ads
- Display Ads