We are always looking for qualified people to join our team.
Here are some of the positions available at our Tucson office. These are in-office positions only – No Freelancers
Web Designer & Online Marketing – Project Coordinator- Part Time (20-30 hours per week)
This is an in-office position only- No Freelancers
Located in Tucson, AZ, Earth Web Technologies is marketing agency that specializes in website design, SEO and other digital marketing. We hire creative people who take a zealous pride in their work, love learning new things, enjoy working with a small team in a fast-passed environment.
We’re currently looking for an experienced, deadline-driven designer who can build and make updates to custom WordPress websites and help with our clients online marketing needs.
Skills you must have:
• At least two years’ experience building, designing, and working with WordPress websites
• CSS preprocessors, SASS preferred
• QA testing and resolution across browsers and devices
• Excellent organizational and time management skills
• Ability to implement designs
• Familiar with working with WordPress templates, themes, and site builders
• Excellent communication skills
• Ability to work with multiple and competing deadlines
• Experience with modern white hat SEO and other online marketing strategies
Skills we’d prefer:
• Experience working with WooCommerce and other ecommerce tools / plugins
• Should be a self-starter who doesn’t require constant oversight but welcomes feedback
• Work with multiple and competing deadlines
Additional responsibilities may include:
- Search engine optimization
- Initiating web page split testing (A/B/n testing or MVT)
- Email marketing management and configuration, and building HTML email templates
If you think you’re right for this job, please reply to this post with a resume and cover letter explaining why you’re a good fit for our team. Please also explain in your cover letter how you stay up-to-date on the latest technologies and development best practices.
• Paid holidays
• Paid Sick (as per AZ State Law)
• Flexible work environment
• Lots of fun and challenging projects
Compensation is depending on experience
Send resumes to email@example.com or call 520-333-3374 for more details
Office Admin – Part Time (5-6 per week)
Please contact us details or send resume to firstname.lastname@example.org